Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ace of Base

Where is my sign? I talked to God tonight for the first time in a while. Like hardcore honest talk. I read Wild At Heart and he talked about God showing him a sign. Maybe it was the book his wife wrote 'Captivated'. Anyways, he asked for a sign from God as he was looking at the water and all of a sudden he saw all of these whales. The same thing happened to his wife ecxept she saw hundreds of starfish. I was talking to Him tonight and I asked Him to please show me a sign that he was there and listening. I asked Him to please give me a shooting star because I was staring at the sky. I waited and waited begging please. Nothing. I needed Him to let me know he was there. And I told Him I know I should just trust that He was there. But I so desperately wanted Him to show it. Now I'm angry at Him for not 'showing up' and I know that is stupid. But if other people get their signs, why can't I?

2 comments:

  1. And the devil said, if you are really the son of God, then jump off this ledge and God will send his angels to carry you on their wings.
    Jesus replied, you should not test our Lord, God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Sister
    God has not overlooked you
    He has not ignored you
    He hears every petition
    And intimately knows
    The heart beneath it.
    Give Him full access
    To all your longings
    Pray every single day
    To become a person who delights in Him.
    When it seems to disappear
    Remember to check your JAW
    Are you jealous?
    Are you angry?
    Are you worried?
    Roll it all on Jesus
    He's strong enough to carry it
    Big enough to handle it.
    Trust God with all your heart
    Now leave this place
    And go into the world
    And do some GOOD.
    This was the commission that Beth Moore gave us at the conference a few weekends ago.
    My dear sister, God craves to have an intimate relationship with you!!!!
    I Love you little mama
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Contributors