Thursday, September 24, 2009

Struggle

I'm in between how it is and how it should be.

I am at the crossroads and have to make a move quick. I don't usually get into the details of what is actually happening in my life but this time I am.

I am single. I am a single mother. It's not the easiest place to be. But I tried as hard as I could to make something work for the sake of having a family , but wanting something so bad doesn't always make it happen. It sucks and it hurts and I'm not happy about any of this, but at the same time, this is just what is happening.

I am moving to Jackson. But I need a place to live. I need a job. I need to figure out what to do with Jax while I'm at that job. I need to figure out a lot. Basically how am I going to make it?

I've been praying a lot because I need Him to show me what to do right now. So I've reached out to some people spiritually and it hasn't necessarily led me to anything. I don't know what to do.

I guess that's the whole point of this post. There's nothing insightful, nothing inspirational, nothing witty. It's just a cry out I guess.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

3 comments:

  1. Psalm 18:2 (New International Version)

    2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
    He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.
    I Love you little girl and you are so in my prayers. I find so much comfort in the teachings of Beth Moore at Living Proof Ministries. When you have time listen to her on the web. She has thrity minute teachings posted on video. know know know that I am praying with you earnestly. Love you Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brynn, I have been reading your blogs lately. I swear I can so relate. We should do lunch. Soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynn, you are very talented. Don't second guess yourself. Be confident. Find that confidence in the Lord. He can be your All in all, your rock, your strenght. Whenever I'm going through a rough patch I quote the scripture, "I can do all things through Chrish who strengthens me," over and over in my head. I can do ANYTHING with Christ on my side!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Contributors